Join our team
Are you ready to unleash your talents and push the boundaries of your career? Join our team to learn from decades of expertise, and let your skills soar to new heights
- Information on data processing is provided pursuant to articles 12,13,14 of EU regulation 679/2016.
- Dear Sir/Madame,
- We wish to inform you that EU regulation 679/2016 provides for the protection of natural and legal persons in relation to the processing of their personal data.
- According to the indicated legislation, the processing of personal data concerning you and which you freely communicate to us will be carried out by this Company according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
- Pursuant to articles 13 and 14, therefore, we inform you that:
- The data controller is: WISH IT S.r.l. tax code 04960111005 – Address via Botero 15 – Rome – E-mail: email@example.com in the person of its legal representative.
- The personal data you provide with your curriculum vitae et studio rum will be processed for the company’s own activities, and will not be the subject of promotional, marketing, or any action not pertinent to the company’s institutional activities.
POSSIBLE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
- Third parties may become aware of your data (art. 13 paragraph 1 letter e) in the event that the communication of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of a contract or for participation in commercial negotiations or if the interested party has the obligation to provide his personal data, for example for access to some offices. (art. 13, point 2 letter E EU Regulation 679/2016).
- Your curriculum vitae can be sent to customers and/or potential customers of WISH IT S.r.l. in order to establish and/or consolidate a collaborative relationship with them based on the provision of consultancy services.
STORAGE AND TREATMENT
- The data may be processed both with electronic and IT tools and with paper tools and will be stored on IT supports, on paper supports and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the Technical Regulations on security measures, Article 32 par . 1 of EU regulation 679/2016.
- Your data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out corporate promotional activities and in any case for a period not exceeding six months from receipt.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- You can formally contact the data controller, to assert your rights, as provided for by article 12 (Information, communications and transparent methods for exercising the rights of the interested party), by article 15 (right of access of the interested party) and by the art. 17 (right to be forgotten) of EU regulation 679/2016
- The interested party who believes that the processing of personal data concerning him is not compliant with the regulation has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Article 77 of EU regulation 679/216).